Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stuff to Buy

Haven't posted in a while, so I thought that I would update whoever is reading this about my future plans (Is anybody reading?), well, they're not really future plans, they're just stuff that I'm going to buy. OK, here the list so far:

Mario Kart Wii: This is going to be a great game, So I heard ,and I really need to expand my Wii games collection which consists of Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy.

GTA IV: C'mon its GTA you gotta' have it , and it's just in time for the summer.

Halo 3: Yeah, I've had my 360 for a year now, and I don't have Halo 3 yet. I'm an idiot.

Wii remote & Nunchuck: I still haven't experienced the Wii in multiplayer mode. I can't to try Brawl and Wii Sports.

iPhone Headset: I can't go anywhere without my iPhone headsets, and they're literally falling apart. I'm gonna' need new ones soon. And no, not the Bluetooth ones. I'm not paying a 100 bucks for a headset that will let me hear sound from one ear.

So far this is the list. I'm might add stuff to it later on. I'm probably going to get all these stuff before May 4th, because I'm going back home for the summer on that day, and I'm not going to buy any of these stuff over there (Pricy). Anyways, like I said, I'll keep you guys updated.

P.S. Comment...

Thanks,
mo010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home