Friday, February 29, 2008

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Stuff


I never really was that much into Nintendo-style games. I never owned a Nintendo console except for the Wii. Now, I'm getting more into that stuff, Super Mario Galaxy for example, what a great game, lots of creativity.

In about 9 days Super Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be released in North America (March 9th, apparently, some people got it earlier). Lots of people are hyped about this game, including me, I even pre ordered my copy, and here's the best part, I never really played the Smash Bros. series, and I never played a fighting game before. I don't know what to expect from this game.

I've watched lots of videos on YouTube, lurking on the Smash World Forums, and listening to podcasts about the game. I'm still what this game is like. I played Melee about a week ago in EB Games. I felt like I was just mashing buttons, but thats probably because I only played for 5 minutes with the GameCube controller, which I'm not familiar with at all.

Hopefully all my wonderings (is that a word?) will be answered soon.

P.S. Comment, comment, and comment.

Thanks,
mo10

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home