Wednesday, February 27, 2008

iPhone Update 1.1.4 and SDK Info


Apple released the iPhone 1.1.4 update yesterday. It seems like the update doesn't add any new features, except some bug fixes, and the iPhone itself seems faster according to people who tested it. I haven't updated yet, Waiting on ZiPhone to catch up, which I think will happen very soon.

Another bit of news that has been floating around, is that Apple sent an email to reporters on Wednesday, that contains an invitation. The invitation said "Please join us to learn about the iPhone software road map, including the iPhone SDK and some exciting new enterprise features."Apparently the release date of the SDK is set on March 6th.

I'm really excited about the SDK. I can't wait to see what developers will do with the iPhone.

P.S. Please comment and give me feedback.

Thanks,
mo010

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home