Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome!

Ok, lets get started. I made this blog so I can share my thoughts with everyone on the web. I'm gonna' post about stuff that interests me and hopefully the general public as well.

Hmm... What interests me?  I like technology, Apple (Your thinking: "Oh... not another Apple fanboy"), gaming... you get the idea. My posts are probably are going to range from tech news to posts about my daily life (maybe?).

Now, I really haven't done anything like this before. Probably the closest thing I did, is posting in forums. So, I would really appreciate it if you give me feedback through the comments or the messaging system. You can look forward to my first post hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks,
mo010

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home